Terms & Conditions of www.thetrap.pl
The administrator of www.thetrap.pl is Tomasz Traczyk, running a business activity under the name
of „Trusted Investment Tomasz Traczyk”, nip 6751015100 with its seat in Krakow (31-708), ul. Kisielewskiego 44.
1. Whether making a booking online on www.thetrap.pl or by telephone or at the venue you must familiarise yourself with the Terms & Conditions and ensure that any other persons participating in the game with you are familiar with the Terms & Conditions.
2. You and any other person participating in the game with you must abide by the Terms & Conditions.
1. You can make a booking online on www.thetrap.pl or by telephone or at the venue.
2. When making a booking, you must choose the room, date and hour and supply the following details:
- Name and Surname
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
3. We will send you a booking confirmation to your e-mail address.
4. Once the user has made the reservation, the booking confirmation will be sent to the e-mail address provided. If you choose to pay via www.thetrap.pl and cash the confirmation of your reservation will be no later than within one hour. If you choose to pay by standard bank transfer, the booking confirmation will be made after the transfer has been credited on company’s account.
5. On the day of or the day before the booking, a member of staff may contact you to confirm your attendance.
6. In case of any inaccuracies in the booking form, please contact email@example.com without delay. We also inform you that this is the basis and condition for the effective submission of complaints regarding the impossibility or difficulties faced during online ticket purchase.
Cancelation of reservation
1. The participant is entitled to a free cancellation no later than 24 hours before the start of the game. Otherwise the company may refuse to refund the money.
2. The company may at any time refuse or revoke a reservation for any reason that prevents welcoming the participants in a particular date, for example: in case of lack of payment for the game or the occurrence of independent factors that would prevent the operation of the company & office.
3. In the case of canceling the reservation of a given term by the company for reasons that are independent of the participant, the participant is entitled to a refund or a free reservation of the next play date.
Right of withdrawal
1. The player who made the reservation, as a consumer, has the right to withdraw from the purchase agreement (in this case from booking the game) within 14 days without giving any reason. To do this, the participant should send a clear statement (for example, a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail). In the event of withdrawal, we will return to the participant all payments received, promptly and in any case not later than 14 days from the date we were informed of your decision to exercise the right of withdrawal. We will return all payments using the same methods used by you during payment.
1. The payment for the game is possible through www.thetrap.pl and www.przelewy24.pl when making a reservation, transfer to account no .: 72 1050 1445 1000 0092 3147 4199, cash or credit card at the company headquarters.
2. Payments resulting from one order should be made one time, as a whole.
3. Payments must be made before the game starts.
4. If the payment is made via a bank transfer, we recommend that you make the transfer at least 3 days working days prior to the booking in order to allow the funds to clear. In the transfer reference, you should supply the date and time of the booking and the name of the room. If you are making the transfer less than 3 working days prior to the booking, you must show a confirmation of the transfer (either electronic or hard copy) to a member of staff prior to commencing the game.
5. Prices include VAT.
6. The participant is obliged to cancel the reserved date not later than 24 hours before the game. Otherwise, you will not be entitled to a refund of the deposit for the reservation.
1. The customer is obliged to immediately notify the company of any irregularities in its functioning.
2. Irregularities related to the functioning of the company client should report to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. In the complaint the customer should give his name, mailing address, type and date of occurrence of irregularities in the functioning of the company.
4. The Company undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if it is not possible, to inform customer during this period when the complaint will be processed.
1. Every person participates in the game at their own responsibility. The company is not responsible for any injury suffered as a result of your participation in the game.
2. You can only participate in the game if you are aged 16 or over. If you are aged below 16, you can only participate if supervised by an adult.
3. You cannot participate in the game if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol. The company reserves its right to refuse admission if you are under the influence of any of the aforementioned substances.
4. You should arrive at the venue 15 minutes prior to commencing the game.
5. You have 60 minutes to play.
6. You are responsible for any equipment or furnishings in the room during the course of the game. If any equipment or furnishings are damaged during the course of the game, you may be asked to pay for the cost of repair.
7. You cannot bring any dangerous object to the game (e.g. knifes or weapons).
8. During the game, you must not use private electronic equipment, such as torches, phones or cameras.
9. You must not film or photograph the rooms.
10. You cannot leave the designed game space.
11. You must not devastate any equipment or furnishings.
12. If during the course of the game you become aware of a dangerous piece of equipment, you must inform a member of staff immediately.
13. A company employee is entitled to stop the game at any time if significant irregularities are detected, such as items that threaten the safety of players. In this case, players will be eligible for payment refund or booking any future game date.
1. The administrator of personal data gathered through www.thetrap.pl is Tomasz Traczyk, running a business activity under the name of „Trusted Investment Tomasz Traczyk”, nip 6751015100 with its seat in Krakow (31-708), ul. Kisielewskiego 44.
2. Personal data collected by the Administrator are processed in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws 1997, No. 133, item 883, as amended) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services By electronic means (Journal of Laws 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended) exclusively on the basis of the authorization to processing of personal data and exclusively for the purpose of performing an order placed by the customer, archiving or services provided electronically by the Administrator
3. There may be links to other websites on www.thetrap.pl. Such websites operate independently from www.thetrap.pl and are not controlled in any way by www.thetrap.pl. These sites may have their own privacy policies and regulations that we recommend you read.